We are currently looking for a bright, talented and ambitious candidate to join our growing team of qualified professionals.
At PLEION Investment Adviser, our clients are our only focus, and our people are our key to being a truly successful organisation. We are committed to providing you with a challenging and rewarding working environment for you to fulfil your career objectives. We will help you unlock your potential through first-hand exposure to our international expertise and Swiss origins.
Duties and responsibilities
- Act as main point of contact between the Relationship Manager (RM) and customers dealing with a range of queries to avoid any work overflow
- Assist in Account opening with local / international banks
- Ensure that all transfers processed are within agreed Turnaround Time and follow ups for completion on the system.
- Assist in the preparation and execution of Management Fees on a quarterly basis and ensure payments duly received
- Provide administrative support (answer phone calls, prepare correspondences, maintain files, archiving)
- Manage the calendar of the PIA Director and handle meeting requests
- Support with customer’s / RM’s enquiries regarding tariffs of various banks and deposit rates
- Have a sound knowledge of Banking systems and processes
Qualifications and experience
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 1 to 2 years of experience, preferably in the Financial Services industry
- Attentive and organised
- Proactive and dynamic
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills (English and French)
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of clients
- Ability to work autonomously and reliable
Does this sound like you? If you meet the requirements and are ready to take up a challenging role, we invite you to submit your motivation letter and your CV by clicking here.
Successful candidates shall benefit from an attractive package based on qualifications and experience.
PLEION Investment Adviser Ltd is an Independent Wealth Management company. Our core expertise lies in Wealth Management for businesses and entrepreneurs, High-Net-Worth Individuals (HNWI) and their families. With proven experience and backed by our privileged relationships with leading local and international custodian banks, we have been able to provide our clients with comprehensive sets of solutions adapted to their unique investment objectives.
PLEION Investment Adviser Ltd reserves the right to contact only best suited candidates for the interview.