We are currently looking for a dynamic Investment Data Operator to join our growing team of qualified professionals.
At PLEION Investment Adviser, our clients are our only focus, and our people are our key to being a truly successful organisation. We are committed to providing you with a challenging and rewarding working environment for you to fulfil your career objectives. We will help you unlock your potential through first-hand exposure to our international expertise and Swiss origins.
- Input and reconciliation of banking transactions
- Update and follow-up of clients’ requests
- Error management and performance control
- Follow up of clients’ accounts
- Value File controls or creation
- Writing, submission and filing of reports
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Banking or Finance
- 0 to 2 years of experience in related fields
- Attentive and organised
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills (English and French)
- Computer literate
- Open-minded, self-learning and rigorous
- Team player and client oriented
Does this sound like you? If you meet the requirements and are ready to take up a challenging role, send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.
Successful candidates shall benefit from an attractive package based on qualifications and experience.
PLEION Investment Adviser Ltd reserves the right to contact only best suited candidates for the interview.