Investment Data Operator
We are currently looking for a bright, talented and ambitious candidate to join our growing team of qualified professionals.
At PLEION Investment Adviser, our clients are our only focus, and our people are our key to being a truly successful organisation. We are committed to providing you with a challenging and rewarding working environment for you to fulfil your career objectives. We will help you unlock your potential through first-hand exposure to our international expertise and Swiss origins.
Your contribution to the team
- Input and reconciliation of banking transactions
- Update and follow-up of clients’ requests
- Error management and performance control
- Follow up of clients’ accounts
- Value File controls or creation
- Writing, submission and filing of reports
Qualifications and experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Banking or Finance
- 0 to 2 years of experience in related fields
- Attentive and organised
- Proactive and dynamic
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills (English and French)
- Computer literate
- Open-minded, self-learning and rigorous
- Team player and client oriented
Does this sound like you? If you meet the requirements and are ready to take up a challenging role, we invite you to submit your motivation letter and your CV by clicking here.
Successful candidates shall benefit from an attractive package based on qualifications and experience.
PLEION Investment Adviser Ltd is an Independent Wealth Management company. Our core expertise lies in Wealth Management for businesses and entrepreneurs, High-Net-Worth Individuals (HNWI) and their families. With proven experience and backed by our privileged relationships with leading local and international custodian banks, we have been able to provide our clients with comprehensive sets of solutions adapted to their unique investment objectives.
PLEION Investment Adviser Ltd reserves the right to contact only best suited candidates for the interview.