Senior Compliance Officer
We are currently looking for a bright, talented and ambitious candidate to join our growing team as Senior Compliance Officer.
The Senior Compliance Officer will be responsible for the implementation of the Company’s internal programmes, controls and procedures, and its ongoing compliance with the requirements of the laws and regulations.
The Senior Compliance Officer will report to the Managing Director and the Board.
- Ensure compliance with the requirements of the laws and regulations, subject to the ongoing oversight of the Board and the senior management of the Company
- Undertake day-to-day oversight of the program for combatting money laundering and terrorism financing
- Regular reporting, including reporting of non-compliance to the Board and senior management
- Contribute to designing, implementing and maintaining internal compliance manuals, policies, procedures and systems for combatting money laundering and terrorism financing
- Conduct and assist in onboarding and ongoing screening and transaction monitoring
- Perform risk assessments and file reviews
- Undertake compliance reviews of the Company’s clients in line with local laws, regulatory requirements, as well as internal policies and procedures
- Recommend remedial actions or improvements following compliance reviews
- Keep up to date with current and new laws and guidelines, and ensure the adherence to any applicable laws, policies and procedures
- Liaise with stakeholders and assist on the statutory filings
Skills and experience
- Degree in a relevant field (Law, Banking, Finance, Economics)
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge of applicable laws and regulations for the Global Business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Does this sound like you? If you meet the requirements and are ready to take up a challenging role, we invite you to submit your motivation letter and your CV by clicking here.
Successful candidates shall benefit from an attractive package based on qualifications and experience.
At PLEION Investment Adviser, our clients are our only focus, and our people are our key to being a truly successful organisation. We are committed to providing you with a challenging and rewarding working environment for you to fulfil your career objectives. We will help you unlock your potential through first-hand exposure to our international expertise and Swiss origins.
PLEION Investment Adviser Ltd reserves the right to contact only best suited candidates for the interview.